The Church of the Wind of Change.
- The Church believes that the wind is the breath of the divine – the breath of life.
- They hold that twisters, tornadoes and dust-devils are the Goddess’ hand moving on the world.
- Their temples are topped with Weather-vanes and wind-chimes.
- They believe that the Gates were made by the Goddess.
- Hierarchies are intrinsically bad – they believe in holistic, autonomous cell-structures.
- They have meetings where any who are moved to speak may do so.
- It is considered bad luck to have a draught-proof house.
- They don’t believe in free will, claiming a pre-deterministic view of life. They are heavily against back-room deals to try and organise the council.
- The worship of the Goddess began with Fennec and they have many Salamander converts.
- They believe heavily in the power of divination.
If they gain another year on the Council, they will push for compulsory trial by combat.